Bringing God’s natural goodness from our hives to your home.
More and more people are preferring to use and eat things that are natural. We hear so much about additives, chemicals and GMOs. The only “additives” you will find in a product from HoneyBell’s will be all natural!
- Lotion Bars
- Belly Bars
- Pain Relief Bars
- Propolis Healing Salve
- Lip Balms
- Body Rubs
- Sugar Scrubs
- Organic Raw Honey
- Honey is a natural moisturizer. In treating wounds, honey helps prevent scarring by keeping the skin moist, encouraging the growth of new skin. Honey keeps skin hydrated by sealing in moisture, leaving it soft.
- Honey is Antibacterial. Researchers began to document the healing properties of honey in the early 1900’s. Cuts, abrasions and burns can be covered in honey to prevent bacteria from entering the wound and promoting healing.
- Honey is a Source of Antioxidants. Honey’s antioxidants are part of the nutrient supply for the growth of new tissue. These properties help protect and rejuvenate skin, as well as treat damaged or dry skin.
Visit our new store
Honeybell’s Olde Country Store
15 Murphy Drive, Lexington NC 27295
Next to Evenbrooke Makers & Finders
Open Tuesday – Saturday 9am – 5pm
- A Honey Bee is the only insect that produces a food that humans consume (Honey).
- A Honey Bee’s wings move up to 200 rotations in a second,which creates the famous buzzing sound you hear.
- A Honey Bee will visit 50 to 100 flowers in a days work of gathering pollen and nector.
- The bees in the hive that do all the work are called Worker Bees and they are all females.
- The average life span of a Honey Bee is about 42 days.
- The Drone bees in the hive are all male and they are for reproductive purposes only.
- The Drone Bees (the males)do not have the ability to sting because they were born with out stingers.